16. Make an equipment list for a post apoc setting, using only things in 1 room of your home. Garage and kitchen are easy mode.
See this is is easy as hell because my room is cool:
- Short Sword of ancient Scottish design
- Mace (Its garbage though, and breaks after 1d6 uses)
- Walking Stick
- Water Jug
- Nature Guidebook (Bonus to survival checks)
- Plastic Trombone
- Microphone with a several yard long cord
- Bottle of hand sanitizer
- Cap gun (not real but looks realistic enough to give a bonus to intimidation checks)
17. What political situation existed 500 years ago, and how does its fall affect the world of today?
There was a nation of dragon riders and a nation of powerful wizards. One of these nations did something to piss off the other, and they got into a huge war.
The dragon riders managed to recruit the help of giants, and razed the wizards' kingdom to the ground, leaving nothing but ashes and underground ruins.
However, the wizards unleashed a final spell that irrevocably ruined the fabric of reality in the dragon riders' nation.
As a result of this, you now have two regions full of treasure to be looted. One is a wasteland of ash and destroyed buildings, inhabited by scavengers and things that live in the underground tomb-fortresses, and the other is a wacky and gonzo radioactive hellscape where physics doesn't make sense.
18. The wizard has researched a new spell named “Chance Minutia.” What does the spell do?
The spell appears to do nothing, but one subtle change is made to reality, determined by the GM. Perhaps a word is now spelled slightly differently, or someone's eye color changes. If enough wizards cast this spell at once, it could make the world a very different place...