This might be the last or second-to-last update I make about this, since I have good news! Supplement 🜏: Lost Carcosa is nearly finished!
The most recent iteration of the document is 64 pages long, but the finished product should be 70-75 pages long.
Here is a list of what is currently featured:
- Descriptions of 14 deities to be worshiped or feared, ranging from the benevolent Bast to the vile King in Yellow.
- Descriptions of 13 (or 12, depending on how you count horribly mutated fused royalty) NPCs which can be encountered in Carcosa.
- 350 interesting things to find while exploring the wilderness of Carcosa, spread across 7 regions, along with random encounter tables for each region.
- 36 monsters with combat statistics for old school fantasy games.
- 11 new spells drawn from weird fiction.
- 21 eldritch and unnatural magic items.
- 3 new playable character species.
- A mutation table.
- A detailed system to generate the Dark Young of Sheol-Nugganoth
Shoddy, amateur layout!
By the time the supplement is finished, it will also feature:
- Tables for creating small dungeon delves to be placed in the uncharted wilderness.
- A small sample dungeon to get things started quickly.
- Optional, simplified rules for hex crawling in Carcosa.
- A list of Carcosan names.
- Carcosan dungeon encounter tables.
Hopefully I'll have a draft done in a few days, after which I'll do some testing and revise it. After that, I'll be putting it up for sale on DrivethruRPG.
Thank you all so much for your advice and support, and I hope you will enjoy reading and using Lost Carcosa as much I did making it!